Ocean Adventure Retreat
When: July 19-21, 2019
Where: Depoe Bay, Oregon Coast,
Beaver Creek Art Farm
Who: Jessie Wex, Andy Wex
and Gabriella Gonzalez
Whale watching, tide pool exploration nourishing meals AND yoga? Count us in! Come tour the magic of the Oregon coast with this biologist led movement excursion! Sync your mind, body and soul to the rhythm of the current. Splash in tide pools and take a boat tour out to visit the resident Grey Whales of Depoe Bay. Then return to base camp to gather round the fire and sleep under the stars. This retreat is meant for the explorer, the soul searcher, and the nature activist. Do you have questions about animals you’ve seen along the coast? Andy has all the answers and more on his guided tour of the tide pools. Want to feel freedom in your body, deepen your spiritual practice, or just plain have fun moving? Jessie will open and close the day with an all levels movement practice. And what about the food? Gabriella, our nutritionist and cuisine tour guide delivers GOURMET camp meals to keep your belly full and ready to explore.
Prices start at $400 if you bring your own tent and sleeping equipment
No tent? We’ve got the full GLAMPING setup for you. Price: $500
Retreat Price Includes:
All organic, fresh prepared meals
Campsite Fee and optional “Glamping” accommodations
Whale watching boat tour with Carrie of Oregon Whales
Biologist Guided Tide Pool exploration
Morning and evening all levels yoga
Beaver Creek Art Farm Amenities
Camp 4 miles from the beautiful Oregon coast in the lush Beavercreek valley. Camp among a variety of wetland wildlife including a visiting elk herd.
Art Barn event space for morning and evening yoga
Ping Pong table
Fire pit, bbq, and big spool picnic tables.
Resident sweetheart labs, Hazel and Brutus
Weather bubble out of the coastal fog zone.
Close by state park for kayaking, canoeing, or fishing
5 minute drive from the beach
Well maintained port-o-potties
RVs welcome, no hookups
This Retreat will Include:
- Joyful, playful & creative movement practice
- Sound bath experience with Joshua Stoddard
- On site massage therapist Winter Pemberton
(at additional cost)
- Self massage & restorative sessions
- Vision board & creative healing workshops
- Journal/writing time
- Dedicated community support time
- Retreat Amenities
- Multiple seating areas, meditative gardens and walking paths
- Hot tub comfortable for 4 (bring your bathing suit!)
- 2 in-ground fire pits
- Additional outdoor hot water shower
- Yoga barn with large patio heaters (mats, blocks, straps, meditation cushions and blankets are provided)
- Freshly prepared, organic, nutrient-dense snacks & meals; gluten free, sugar free (other than honey that is harvested from the bees on the property); largely dairy free (occasional ghee or aged cheeses); largely grain free (all grains are soaked, nuts and seeds are soaked and dehydrated); meats are limited to wild caught salmon and pasture raised local chicken; eggs are fresh daily from happy chickens in the neighbors yard
- Food restrictions are accommodated
- Tempurpedic™ mattresses, high quality futons with lush mattress toppers. Plush and luxurious bedding
Pricing includes lodging and freshly prepared, intentionally crafted nourishment for your entire stay. Our 3 day, 2 night retreat will include 5 meals plus snacks.
You are responsible for your own transportation to the retreat center.
The space is a beautiful home that has been converted into a retreat center, the experience is more intimate than a hotel.
There are 2 full bathrooms, a deluxe outdoor bathroom, and an outdoor heated shower.
Glamping Tent (occupancy 1) - $625
Single Room (occupancy 1) - $625
Single Room (occupancy 1) - $625
Note: Please email Jessie or Valenca if you know someone else who is also attending and would like to share one of the private spaces at a reduced rate.
Upstairs Loft (occupancy 2) - $555 per person
2 Single Beds
Shared Sunroom (occupancy 2) - $555 per person
1 full bed and 1 twin bed
Ladies Lounge (occupancy 5) - $525 per person
5 Single Beds with privacy curtains